EWH BioProduction ApS is one of
Scandinavia's leading companies in biological pest control. We started production of beneficials in 1992 and in year 2000 we moved to our
new build production facilities in Tappernoeje in Zealand, Denmark.
We emphasise sustainability in our productions,
i.e. that use of energy, water and other resources are minimized as much as possible. For
packing, we use most recycleable materials such as cardboard and paper.
Our products are used mostly in professional greenhouses
operations, nurseries, orchards, and staple systems. However we also
have a wide range of products for private homegrown commodities.
We have costumers all over the world, and we
operate both through distributors and directly to single costumers.
Our key areas of expertises are:
- Production of beneficials for pest
control and pollination
- Marketing a wide variety of products within biological
- Providing advice in biological control
and pollination issues.
The vision and politics of EWH BioProduction ApS
- produce beneficials in a way that respects the environment and the working environment in the
- produce a very broad range of beneficials in Denmark, based on international standards from IOBC (International Organisation of Biological Control)
- produce beneficials of very high quality in a cost efficient way